Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Some things:

1. I live in Del Mar, California. It's some miles north of San Diego, and some more miles south of Los Angeles. Lots of rich people live here, but that's fine. My apartment is one block from the bluffs on the Pacific and I can see the ocean from my bed. It is--how do you say--nice. I have a roomie named Danielle. She sells the concept of fancy resort to businessmen so they'll fork over cash to stay there--or something. She is from North Carolina, and is fab.

2. I have a job. Fulltime, with benefits and other adult things that I mostly don't understand. Bosses are married, also very cool. I work 9-5, which is solid. And I walk to office, which is tight.

3. I bought a new car, have high rent, and thus, am broke. But not by world standards, so won't complain too much.

4. I also just bought a tv. I might be in love with it? And also dvr.

5. Okay. That is all.