Friday, May 05, 2006

Today my boss was out of the office, and I was supposed to be working on a report, which is very similar to a paper, but worse, really. Anyway, because of this similarity, but worse, this report was not something I was eager to write, and with the boss being out of the office, I had the opportunity to do things were not writing the report, and to do them for extended periods of time.

At 2 p.m. I finally put on my game face. I was up to date on all celeb gossip, all world news, all old friends and casual acquaintances. I even found time to graciously return the dog to her caretaker. The time was nigh to get crackin'. So I did, and then I stayed 2 hours late to git 'er done.

My time management/attention skills are lacking.

So I'd write more except that writing about work on the internet seems like a pretty good way to get fired. Which really is unfortunate. Because some hilarious times happen at the office. Hilarity, it pretty much ensues. Constantly.